How to use
Remove the cap and insert the sticks to be perfumed into the mouth of the bottle. In a short time, due to the osmotic process, a pleasant, subtle fragrance will pervade the air of the house, deodorising your rooms.
Read the label before use. Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapor. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Experience severe eye irritation. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Toxic for long lasting aquatic life. Alcoholic product, keep away from heat sources, open flames or other sources of ignition. Keep out of reach of children. Product to be used for the fragrance of environments. Do not make any use other than that intended. The contents can damage painted or shiny surfaces. Dispose of the product / container in accordance with local regulations. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org