Terms of service
The following General Sales Terms and Conditions cover the supply of products sold through www.bolgherello.it by Bolgherello s.n.c. The user can read the General Sales Terms and Conditions, clicking on section “General Sales Terms and Conditions”, located in the footer of the website. The General Sales Terms and Conditions come into force from the date when the purchasing order is transmitted. Before the conclusion of the purchasing order, we invite the user to read carefully all the information written in the following document.
2. Information about the supplier
The website www.bolgherello.it is the e-commerce owned by Bolgherello s.n.c., with registered office in Via del Casone Ugolino 24, 5702, Castagneto Carducci (LI), R.E.A. LI131892, P.IVA and C.F. 01487580498.
The products purchased on the website are supplied and directly sold by Bolgherello s.n.c., which is the subject which:
- processes the order and finalizes the sales contract;
- is responsible for the contractual obligations towards the user.
3. Product availability, information and prices
The supply and sale of Products at the site represent a distance sale contract regulated by Chapter I, Title III (section 45 et seq.) of Legislative Decree No. 206 dated 6thSeptember 2005 (“Consumer Code") and Legislative Decree No. 70 dated 9th April 2003 containing e-commerce regulations.
The user can buy all the products marked as available on the website.
Every product has an illustrative page with:
- imagines and short descriptions of the product;
- the price, VAT and other taxes included (in euro).
According to D.Lgs 70/2003, Bolgherello informs the user that:
- in order to finalize the order, the user has to fill the order form, following the instructions on the website;
- before the conclusion of the order, the user is allowed to check and correct eventual mistakes, following the instructions on the website;
- the sales contract is finalized once the user will receive the order confirmation by e-mail.
Bolgherello will send to the user the order confirmation by e-mail, including:
- the information about the products purchased;
- the information about prices, expedition costs and payment method.
The order form will be registered according to the legal deadlines.
The languages available on the website are Italian and English. The customer care division is able to communicate both in Italian and English.
4. Available methods of payment
Purchases from bolgherello.it are guaranteed with the possibility of choosing one of the following methods of payment:
Payment by credit card
In case of payment by credit card, the total amount will be deducted during the conclusion of the order.
The credit card’s confidential data (card number, CVC, expiration date, name and surname of the owner) are encrypted. Bolgherello do not have access to these data and do not memorize them.
Payment by PayPal
In case of payment by PayPal, the user will be redirected to www.paypal.com.
The data entered on PayPal website will be treated directly by PayPal. They will not be communicated or shared with Bolgherello, which does not memorize the data of any PayPal account.
In case of payment by PayPal, the total amount will be deducted during the conclusion of the order.
Bolgherello sends its products to Italy and to other countries. The delivery will be done to the address specified by the client in the order form.
Depending on the delivery country, Bolgherello is allowed to add expedition costs, always reported during the purchasing process.
Shipment to Italy
Bolgherello does not apply any shipping costs to orders exceeding 45,00€.
The shipping costs are equal to 8,00€ for orders lower than 45,00€.
Shipment outside Italy
The list of countries where Bolgherello delivers its products is indicated inside the section “Delivery information”, during the check-out process.
Bolgherello does not apply any shipping costs to orders exceeding 200,00€.
The shipping costs for orders lower than 45,00€ change according to the delivery country, as stated in the following table.
|ZONA||PAESE||COSTI DI SPEDIZIONE|
Principality of Monaco
The products will be delivered to the delivery address, stated in the order form by the user.
The user will receive a confirmation e-mail once the products will be transfer to the vector.
The vector will send to the user an e-mail with the tracking number/link, allowing the client to follow the expedition steps.
Bolgherello is committed to fill the order:
- within the working day if the order has been received before 12:30;
- within the next working day if the order has been received after 12:30.
- Delivery times vary between 2 and 5 working days since the order transmission.
- They can be longer in case of international shipments.
7. Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is governed by the current regulation in section 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21 dated 21st February 2014.
The User classed as a Consumer in accordance with clause 3.2 is entitled to cancel the agreement for any reason without penalty within 14 working days and without incurring costs other than those specified by section 56, subsection 2, and section 57 therein.
8. Product warranty
All Products marketed by Bolgherello s.n.c. through the website www.bolgherello.it are covered by a statutory warranty of conformity by virtue of and pursuant to section 128 et seq. of Legislative Decree No. 206 dated 2005 (Consumer Code).
Bolgherello can be contacted for any suggestions or complaints:
- by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone, calling 0586 684262 (Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:30 / 14:00-18:00)
- clicking on the section of the website “Contacts”.
- Bolgherello will answer to complaints by e-mail in the next 7 days.
10. Consumer dispute resolution
10. In accordance with the provisions of Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013, the Consumer is advised that, as an alternative to legal proceedings, both consumer and Bolgherello may make use of the online alternative dispute solution by submitting a complaint through the platform established by the European Commission.
This tool is made available to European consumers in order to enable out-of-court settlement of any dispute related to and/or arising from online sales or service contracts.
The link to the ODR platform is (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
Bolgherello can be contacted by the entity at the following address email@example.com
For further details, please write to us at the e-mail address published herein.
11. Governing law
Purchase agreements finalized at the Website are subject to Italian law.
Users classed as consumers whose permanent address is not in Italy shall benefit from any more favorable, mandatory regulations provided for by the laws of the country in which they normally live, particularly as regards the length of the cooling-off period, the deadline for returning Products, if exercising such right, the rules and procedures as regards giving notice and the statutory warranty of conformity.
It should be remembered that in the case of a user classed as a consumer, any dispute regarding the application, execution and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the place in which the user resides or has provided an address for service. In the case of a user not classed as a consumer, any dispute regarding the application, execution and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Livorno.
As regards any dispute regarding the application, execution and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, a user living in a country belonging to the European Union other than Italy may also utilize the European Small Claims Procedure established by REGULATION (EC) No 861/2007 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 11 July 2007, provided that the value of the claim does not exceed EUR 2,000, excluding all interest, expenses and disbursements. The text of the regulation is available from the website www.eur-lex.europa.eu.