How to use and Warnings
How to use
Use the candle to perfume the room by carefully lighting the wick.
Read the label before use. Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Place the candle away from flammable material. Never leave the candle burning without its case, placing it on heat resistant surfaces. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not disperse in the environment. For more information on the hazard warnings and safety advice, please contact email@example.com