How to use and Warnings
How to use
Spray the fragrance in the chosen room about one meter above the ground, to deodorize your environment.
Read the label before use. Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapor. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Alcoholic product, keep away from heat sources, open flames or other sources of ignition. Keep out of reach of children. Product to be used for the fragrance of environments. Do not make use other than that intended. The contents can damage painted or shiny surfaces. Dispose of the product / container in accordance with local regulations. For more information on the danger indications and safety advice, please contact email@example.com