How to use
Remove the cap and insert the sticks to be perfumed into the mouth of the bottle. In a short time, due to the osmotic process, a pleasant, subtle fragrance will pervade the air of the house, deodorising your rooms.

Read the label before use. Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful if swallowed. Alcoholic product, keep away from heat sources, open flames or other sources of ignition. Keep out of reach of children. Product to be used for the fragrance of environments. Do not make use other than that intended. The contents can damage painted or shiny surfaces. Dispose of the product / container in accordance with local regulations.

Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.