How tu use
Remove the cap and put the wooden sticks inside the bottle. In few minutes a pleasant and delicate fragrance will spread in the air, filling the room with its scent.
Contains alcohol. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. In case of fire: Use carbon dioxide or powder extinguishing agents for extinction. Keep out of reach of children. This product should be used as home fragrance. Do not use it in a different way as intended. If medical advise is needed, have product container or label at hand. This product can damage painted or polished surfaces. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulation.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.